I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season thus far and all is well. Yesterday while out doing my last minute shopping in Kohls I came across this Lorac Sweet Temptations eyeshadow palette.
On site I thought it was the CUTEST packaging. It’s reminiscent of some candy bars and lawd knows I love me some candy!
So the set comes with 4 eyeshadow quads with colors to compliment any outfit and fit for every occasion.
ALL COLORS ARE DESCRIBED FROM RIGHT TO LEFT.
Quad 1. Indulge in White Chocolate
Dramatic Eyeshadow Palette
1. Smoked our Black w/ flecks of silver shimmers
2. Shimmery Charcoal Grey w/ blue undertones
3. Beautiful Shimmery Silver perfect for a silver smokey eye
4. Shimmery Creamy White with a golden undertone (my camera won’t pick it up)
Satisfying Toffee Crunch
Natural Eye Shadow Palette
1. Dark Brown Bronzy shimmer shade (it’s gorg)
2. Copper bronze shimmer
3. Peachy Gold shimmer
4. Cream shade that isn’t a matte but isn’t shimmer I would call it a sheen or say it has a satin finish
Quad 3. Tease Me Truffles
Plum Eyeshadow Palette
1. Creamy Black shade with a satin finish with flecks of blue glitters it’s gorg!
2. Beautiful purple with a satin finish
3. Pinky/mauvey/lavender shade with a satin finish
4. White shade with a mauve undertone
Quad 4. Tantalizing Dark Chocolate
Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
1. Dark Brown w/ MATTE finish
2. Bronze brown w/ shimmers
3. Golden bronze
4. Cream with golden bronze undertones
This is a great bargain for anyone who loves to impulsively buy make up. The quality leaves a little to be desired. I say that because it is a Lorac product and since I had a eyeshadow to compare them to and the quality wasn’t even close. While I will say they do apply well and they are nice and creamy they aren’t top quality. The color pay off for most of the shades were amazing. I’m not if the shades would be 100% with a base of some kind but they were good without one. Also, there were 16 colors and only 1 matte so they aren’t travel friendly. They all have a satin finish with the exception of the 1 matte so they are not travel friendly. I feel like Lorac should have implemented at least 1 matte shade in each quad to make this set the perfect combination to have. I did play around with them and will post pictures below.
The left side features Tease Me Truffles
The right side features Satisfying Toffee Crunch
Now, I will be the first to admit I am an amateur with eyeshadow application but I must say these shadows blending like a smoothie. It didn’t take a whole lot to apply or blend them.
This set retails for $36.00 and I do believe this is from the Lorac holiday collection from last year but whatever I’m not above. #dontjudgeme lol. If you are interested in purchasing this pallet you can find it here here
Do you have this palette? What are your thoughts on it?