I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and you enjoyed that boring Super Bowl yesterday! Shout out the Bronco fans better luck next time my team didn’t even make the play offs lol. (Go RAVENS!!) Anywho, yesterday the love of my life and I went to a family super bowl party and I wanted to share my vibrant outfit and the outfit that my boo wore. We both kept it simple but I added some color.
Please Excuse the glare on my pants from the camera’s flash….soooo weird!
- Black Cardigan| (Old) Forever 21|
- Marylin Monroe Tank| Rue 21|
- Black Liquid Leggings| (Old) Love Culture|
- Cactus Flower Classic Uggs| (gifted) Shoesurfing.com|
- Silver Hammered Earrings|Shopmissa.com|
- T Necklace|(Old) (I can’t even remember where it’s from)|
- Geneva Watch| ebay.com|
- Blue Jelly Bag| gifted|
- Layered Strapped Bracelet| Ebay.com|
Links for some of the posted items are below.
Up above you meet my boo thang Kendall. He is such a goof ball and this picture was soooo not planned but I thought it was too cute not to post. Unfortunately I didn’t get a full body picture of him besides the one of us to together but I will give specs on the items he is wearing. He was pretending to be a model or something lol. After 7 years he is still the finest man in the world to me. Love him!!
- Leather Jacket| Guess| Macys|
- Graphic Tee Shirt| Levi| Jimmy Jazz (local boutique)
- Gray Jeans| Guess store
- Nikes ( I can’t remember the name)| Shoe City (they are about a year old)
I hope you weren’t too bored with this post! Did you watch the game? Who were you going for? What did you think of this years commercials?
Until next time!!