OMG I can not believe it *Coming to America Voice*!! I swear you could just knock me over with a feather right now. *SINGING* I woke up to this….I woke up to this!!
Let me just tell you all that when I found out that the beautiful Emily from Glamvasion thought enough of me and my little blog to nominate me for this award that at 5:12 am est I hoped up and did a happy dance. Like I am so honored. It’s a wonderful feeling when you realize that someone noticed you. To see that someone is paying attention and that all the time and effort you put into your work is appreciated or if nothing else at least someone is actually reading it. It is a mini job to keep a good blog going. Please please please…if you have not checked out Emily’s blog do so because it’s just as amazing as she is. Thank you girl for thinking of me! I feel like I was at the Golden Globes last week and this week I’m at the Academy Awards. That being said I’ve moved on up to the East Side and I’m about to hire myself a Florence LOL.
Now let’s get to it!
Take the Red Pill if you chose to pretend as if I haven’t nominated you and I will still love your blog!
Take the Blue Pill and follow the rules below if you chose to both accept the award and pass the award or to another shining star!
- Display the award logo on your blog (feel free to copy it from my blog)
- Show appreciation by acknowledging the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and happily pass on this award, making sure to link their blog into your post.
- Contact your chosen blogger and let then know.
Random Facts about Me!
- My feet have been the same size since I was in the 6 grade (keep in mind I’m 28 now).
- I pretty much became a make up addict over night.
- I don’t eat salad which makes dieting super hard for me.
- People always call me Tanya when my name is TaNia. (Ta-nee-ya or you know Ta-Nia)
- I would love to get married in Las Vegas (Kendall killed that idea).
- I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue O_O.
- I’m a certified home body and book worm.
And the Nominees are:
- Nails of Steel
- Dee’s Dating Diary
- Nina Fashion Life
- The Posh Blog
- Dee Journey of a Fab Mom
- Life of a College Graduate
- Glitterati Nails
- The remainder of my followers/readers because all of your blogs bring some form of light to my life!!
OK lovelies this is all for now. I want to again thank Emily for thinking enough of me to hand this award over to me. It is truly appreciated it. Thank you all for reading my daily rants and banter. I appreciate all the love and support. Please keep coming back!!
*Miss America wave*
Until next time….