While browsing through some fellow blogs I came across The Lipstick Tag on Jules of For Vanity’s Sake blog and I thought it was super cute. If you have not checked out her blog please do so…she is beautiful and her blog is amazing!! She tagged anyone who was reading and interested so I jumped on it.
Let’s get it….
- How many lipsticks do you own?Now to be fair I have roughly 70 to 80 lipsticks but if I only mention the ones I actually wear I’ll say 15.
- What was the first lipstick you owned? Hmmmm that’s kinda tough. I wanna say it was a Nicka K lipstick in some shade I don’t know which one. They are great lippies and the best part is they are only $1.00. Don’t sleep on the cheap!
- What is you favorite lipstick brand? I’d have to say judging by my collection that I love Wet-N-Wild lipsticks. Not sure if it’s the product or the price I love more though. Disregard the shadows I was to lazy to take a new picture LOL. Don’t judge me!
- What is your most worn lipstick? I’d have to say that my Revlon Lip Butter in Fig Jam is my most used. It’s a my lips but better shade so it never leaves my purse. I actually featured it in my January Favorites.
- What is your favorite finish? I love a Matte finish but I think I’ll have to satin I’m a bigger fan of a Satin finish.
- What was the last lipstick you brought? NYX Butter and Natural Matte Lipstick click here for swatches.
- How many lip products do you currently have in your purse? I have 1 lipstick, 1 small jar of vasaline (it’s cold), 3 lip glosses, and 1 lip liner.
- What is you favorite red lip color? L.E. M.A.C. RiRi Woo it’s the perfect red for my complexion paired with M.A.C.’s Nightmoth Lip Liner….YES GAWD!
- How do you store your lipsticks? I used and old tin can for the about 70% of them and I have 3 acrylic lipstick organizers. Best thing ever created! Purchase yours here and here.
- What lipsticks are you currently lusting after? Well, I have been eying Lime Crime Lipsticks for sometime now the packaging is sooooo cute and also YSL Lipsticks because again I love the packaging. Strangely, I probably wouldn’t even wear them often I would simply want to look at them on my vanity!
I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed doing it. I tag anyone who is reading this and hopefully your hoard lipstick just as much as I clearly do LOL.
Until next time loves…..