Fall is rapidly approaching and I wanted to share with you the items I wish to have. With changing weather comes changing skin (at least for me) so my plan is to change up my beauty regimen. So if you are interested in my future loves then of course just keep on reading.
1. Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer –I would love to have a natural highlight under my eyes.
2. Hourglass Ambiant Lighting Palette-I’ve been eying this for months and I’m excited about the idea of the natural glow this is said to give. I like to be sunkissed even when there is no sun.
3. Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette-Nothing beats a trio.
4. Make Up Forever Blush|Tangerine– Orange blush is soooo flattering on deep skin tones.
6. Guild Gucci-OMG I’m in love with this scent…gotta smell good all year long. The packaging is everything and I am a sucker for packaging.
7.Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Shine– I’m gonna be real, I honestly don’t even care if this is a good lipstick I just want one to sit on my vanity
8. Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer-I love when I have a concealer that I can use to spot concealer and just throw on some powder. It’s usually super light weight and easy to work with.
9. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask-No one wants crusty lips…that is all!
10. Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick– Lawd that’s a long name but stains are great so why not have them for the fall.
11. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter– I always want the Bruce Leroy Glow!
13. Philosophy Purity Made Simple Face Wash– I’ve heard great things, who doesn’t want a one stop face wash?
Dior Addict Fluid Stick-Intrige
I hate the idea of spending $35.00 on one lip product but it’s soooo pretty and the color just screams FALL! TaNia you need me…is what it’s saying to me so I’m pretty sure I’ll stop playing and drop those dollars.
Until next loves…thanks for reading and see ya on my next one.