It’s to late to attempt to do September favs but I’m gonna go head and share with you all the items I’ve been loving lately. To be clear they aren’t all beauty babies but some of them are. Keep reading for deets and links!
1. Dial Body Wash Frozen Yogurt– First off I uploaded the wrong picture lol. Now that I got that part out the way I love this body wash. It smells so good and the cool sensation is awesome on the body. It’s not the best feeling in the nether region but it’s great everywhere else.
2. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hr Foundation-I’m in the shade Suede 540w. This foundation is great. Kinda pricey but it’s worth it. The packaging is cute enough and the coverage is great. It’s build-able and light weight. I’m not sure if it becomes overly cakey because even though I have far from perfect skin I don’t like full coverage. I love for my skin to breath even when it’s painted.
3. NYX Butter Gloss-I’m in love with the Ginger Snap. These glosses are so soft and they have the sweetest smell like cake batter. It’s a number of shades and there is a little bit of lasting power. Good for layering or alone.
4. Bite Beauty Lush Fruit Gloss-Listen Linda I wasn’t living until I got my first Bite Beauty Lip Gloss. They are soft on the lips, think almost gel like texture, great lasting power and a nice color selection. They are a bit pricey but I’m in love!
5. Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer– I’m pretty sure this has been in my favorites before because it’s just that good. It’s a moisturizer and acne treatment all at once. Who could ask for more?
6. Yankee Candles– I absolutely love candles of anytime but I truly love Yankee. I know a lot of people are gaga over the Bath & Body Works 3-Wick candles and they are great but the burn time isn’t as good as Yankee in my opinion. I love Walmart Mainstay candles too! My favorite fall scent is Autumn Wreath. If you want a true Fall scented candle that’s not to strong, not sweet, not masculine but will give your home the warmest feeling then this is it. If Fall had a scent this would be it!
7. Scarfs-Scarfs are essential for the Fall season. It can make the plainest outfit pop. There is an array of styles, colors, fabrics, and texture. I absolutely love a nice scarf. I didn’t leave a link because you can literally get scarfs anywhere..
8. Indie Lee Squalene Facial Oil– This oil is so light weight and absorbed really well. It leaves my face so soft and hydrated without it being heavy.
9. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion-This is magic in a bottle. Ok, I’m lying not quite magic but it is my little pimple helper. I put this on at night before going to be and he speeds up the drying out process a little. It decreases the size of pimples enough to notice overnight. I’m always willing to invest in my face.
That’s all for now loves. What have you been favoring lately?
Until next time loves…BE FABULOUS!!!