It’s always very humbling to know that people notice you. They notice the work you do, the effort you put it, and the time it takes to make things happen. While I have been nominated for a few blogger awards, I always just as happy and humble each and every time. To know that someone, somewhere is taking notice of your blog or anything you do is always a great experience. I just want to shout from the roof “Mama I love you….GIRL FABULOUS BLOG…holdin’ it down”.
I couldn’t help myself. OK back to the real. I’m super exited to be able to say that, I lil ole me, have been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. I was nominated by my boo thang Tania of With Love, Tania (yes we have the same name and get this, the same birthday too). She is my real life boo thang too. Friends til the end! Please go check her out. She is a beautiful person y’all. I couldn’t ask for a better friend. So let’s get to this!
My 10 questions are:
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully a mom. Everything else is a bonus!
2. What is one lifetime goal you must complete? See question 1.
3. If you could tell anything to your past self what would it be? Better days are coming. You won’t be a Slim Jim forever, take ya
ass to school, and know that unplanned things will always happen so understand that without some struggle you can’t have progress!
4. Finish this sentence “I wouldn’t be me if I didn’t …find the bright side to a dark situation”
5. What is your favorite TV show? Martin, yes to this day I still love Martin!
6. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Ratchet TV…I will admit I don’t watch much of it but I will tune in sometimes. Shhh don’t tell anyone.
7. What will be your fondest memory of 2014? The day I went from a girlfriend to a Fiance.
8. What is one of your huge Pet Peeves? OMG! People who talk slow. Please fix it Jesus. I just want to pop then in the back of their head and scream “SPIT IT OUT!”
9. What was the last book you read? Your Husband is Cheating on Us…awesome read. Only took me 2 days to finish. Before that it was the Single Ladies Series by Blake Karrington…I’m mentioning this one too because it was AWESOME and everyone should read it. If you love ratchet TV this series is for you.
10. What your favorite dish to make at home? Oodles of Noodles…does that count? #Strugglefood #saltinabowl
1. What state do you currently reside in?
2. Do you believe in soul mates?
3. What’s your holy grail, can’t live with out, boo thang make up product?
4. What’s one thing you would change about your self?
5. Do you have any regrets? If so what’s the biggest one?
6. What’s your fondest childhood memory?
7. Have you ever been in love?
8. What’s your favorite drugstore beauty product?
9. Who is your favorite Disney Character?
10. What is you favorite perfume?
And the Nominees are…….*drumroll please*
YOU! If you are reading this and you are putting effort of some kind in to a blog then this one is for you too.
You all inspire me in some form or fashion. That being said kick off your shoes and hit a 2 step because you ROCK!
1. Thank and tag the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 10 questions.
3. Make your own 10 questions.
4. Nominate 5-10 other blogs
Thanks again Tania for sharing the blessing!!
Until, next time loves….BE FABULOUS!